The mission of the Jeffrey S. Riley Scholarship is to assist deserving Pitman High School and Turlock High School student athletes in their future scholastic endeavors in the spirit of Jeff Riley's passion for sports and academia.
Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria by April 1, 2017 at midnight PDT:
- Completed Application (form attached below)
- Two References
- Academic Reference
- Coach Reference
- Copy of Unofficial Transcript (Selection committee reserves the right to request official transcript)
Please follow the link below for your application. Deadline to apply is April 1st.
The A-Z foundation group is offering this scholarship to a high school senior who plans to attend a four year college or University in the fall of 2017. Must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher. See the following attachment to apply! Deadline to Apply is April 1st!
2017 Scholarships are now available. Click on the selected SCOE scholarship buttons to the left and community scholarships listed below.
The scholarships have been posted in PDF format. Please check the deadlines for each application and submit by the deadline for consideration. All Scholarships are due on March 27, 2017.
Beta Sigma Phi’s Turlock Chapter of Theta Omega will provide one $250 scholarship for a graduating Pitman High School female senior who will attend a four-year college, university, junior college, or trade school.
A graduating female Senior from Pitman High School
A total cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
A good record of activities and citizenship
10 hours of community service
Deadline to apply is March 15th! Click below for your application.
Modesto Garden Club will award six scholarship of $1,500 each to students majoring in the study of: Agronomy, Agriculture Education, Floriculture, Horticulture, Landscape Design, Botany, Forestry, Wildlife Science, Plant Pathology, City (Rural and Urban) Planning, Habitat or Forest Systems Ecology, Environmental Concerns, Environmental Conservation, Land Management, or allied subjects.
Deadline to apply is April 5th!
Six scholarships will be awarded to graduating high school seniors in each of the following counties in the amount of $1,500.00 each: Merced, Madera and Stanislaus.
Criteria for Eligibility ~ CVOC Scholarship Awards
1. Student must be from a farmworker or verifiable low-income family.
2. The applicant must be planning to pursue education at a vocational, junior college, state college or university on a full-time basis (minimum of 12 units) beginning Fall 2017 semester.
3. If selected, the applicant will be required to provide proof of enrollment at the vocational, junior college, state college or university of his/her choice.
4. Applicants must have at least a 3.0 Cumulative High School GPA.
5. Applicants must accurately and completely fill out the entire scholarship application.
6. High school transcript must be submitted.
7. Copy of parent/guardian’s 2016 Federal Income Tax Return must be submitted with scholarship application.
8. A minimum of three letters of recommendation are encouraged with the scholarship package.
9. Applications must be received (postmarks not accepted) by CVOC no later than Friday, March 31, 2017.
Central Valley Opportunity Center
Attn: Alicia Chavez, Scholarship Coordinator
PO Box 1389
6838 Bridget Court
Winton, CA 95388
You may mail or hand-deliver your application packet to CVOC.
10. Applications not meeting eligibility criteria and arrival date will not be considered.
11. The scholarship committee will screen all applications and conduct personal interviews with those selected as semi-finalists.
12. If you have any questions regarding this application or the application process, email Alicia Chavez at ACHAVEZ@cvoc.org or call her 209-357-0062, ext. 123.
Are you a senior and of Portuguese decent with a GPA of 3.5 or higher? Here is a great scholarship for you. Please see the attachment for your application and requirements. Deadline to apply is March 15th!
Student-view is offering $11,000 worth of scholarships to high school seniors. Simply log on to www.student-view.com and complete a 15-20 minute application survey about colleges in your area. Deadline to apply is April 22.
Abbott & Fenner Business Consultants are pleased to be able to continue with our scholarship program for the 10th year.
We will be awarding up to $1,000 to the winner(s) each year.
Scholarship Deadline - June 12, 2017.
Students will submit an essay on the topic that appears on the scholarship page of our web site
Which scholarship search engine should you use?
Seniors: Here's some helpful information for you as you continue your search on the web for scholarships. With so many websites to choose from, it can be hard to decifer which ones are helpful and which ones might potentially be a scam. Read this article to get more information on which search engines to consider: http://www.usnews.com/education/blogs/the-scholarship-coach/2011/01/20/compare-5-top-scholarship-search-engines